Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course (LCC-12) Entry 2014
28 years on 1st May 2014
Qualification / Age:
|Category Of Selection||Qualification|
|(1)||Corps of Engineers (Engrs)||⇒ BE Civil Engineering|
|(2)||Corps of Signals (Sigs)||⇒ BSc Engg (4 Years Programme) in following disciplines:-
• Telecommunication Engineering.
• Software Engineering / Information Technology.
• Information Security.
|(3)||Army Serices Corps (ASC)||⇒ BE / BSc Petroleum|
|(4)||Corps of Ordnance (Ord)||⇒ MBA Supply Chain Management
⇒ MBA Human Resource Management
|(5)||Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)||⇒ BE in following discipline:-
|(6)||Army Education Corps (AEC)||⇒ MA / MSc in following subjects:-
• Computer Science
• Pakistan Studies
• Islamic Studies
|(7)||Information & Communication Technology Officers (ICTO)||⇒ BSc Computer Engineering
⇒ B.E / BCS (Geographical Informatics / Computer Software / Computer System)
⇒ BS(IT) , BSCS – Network Systems / Information Assurance
⇒ MCS / Masters in Computer Science, Masters in Software Engineering , Msters in Geographical Information System & Remote sensing / Higher education in relevant discipline
- Min CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 62.5 % Marks in annual system except Pakistan Studies and Islamic Studies for which minimum 50 % marks in annual system and 2.0 CGPA.
- MPhil / MS will be given preference.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division / Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by HEC.
- Candidates acquired MA/MSc Degree as private candidate are not eligible.
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Biltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height5′ – 2″ (157.5 cm)
- WeightAs per the Body Mass Index
- Vision3.5 Maximum (Near Far Vision)
- Twice rejected by ISSB for Graduate Course or equivalent course for PAF or Navy. (However, candidates attaining higher qualification shall be granted additional third chance).
- A candidate with specific higher qualification, who is rejected once by ISSB for PMA / Graduate Course or equivalent Naval I PAF Courses and once rejected for specific higher qualification entry, will not be eligible for third chance.
- Declared medically unfit by concerned CMH / Appeal Medical Board.
- Individual withdrawn / resigned / discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies / institutions on grounds of discipline, character, medical inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
- Individuals dismissed / removed from any other government service.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres AS&RCs. Following procedure will be adopted:-
Registration Through Internet:
- A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in Para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
Registration At AS&RCs:
- Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in Para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Schedule Of Registration / Preliminary Tests:
Registration – 6 – 31 January 2014
Preliminary Tests – 10 – 18 February 2014.
Written / Intelligence Tests:
- Written / Intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs as per announced schedule.
Preliminary Medical Tests:
- Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Female candidates to qualify 1.6 KM run in 14 Minutes.
Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letters.
Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Candidates who are recommended by ISSB will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Quetta, Karachi, Multan, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Peshawar. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
Training Period at PMA
6 Months (22 weeks)
Documents Required At AS&RCs
- Original certificates/detailed marks sheets alongwith two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/diploma.
- Original certificates / detailed Marks Sheets alongwith two attested photocopies of each educational certificate / degree / diploma.
- Candidates serving in Govt Institutions/ Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photo copy of domicile.
- Photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colour photos duly attested (front and back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
NOTE: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
- Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training atPMA Kakul.
For Registration visit https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/