Physical Fitness & Age:
Height Minimum 5′ Feet and 6″ Inches is required.
Chest Minimum 34″ Inches with 2 Inches Extension.
Age between 18 to 25 years.
- Constable (General Duty)
- Constable (Cook)
- Constable (Driver)
- Constable (Marine)
- Constable (Car Mechanic)
- Constable (Auto Electrician)
- Constable (Ansarli)
- Constable (Operator Signal)
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply for Pakistan Coast Guard Jobs:
- The applicants are required to register from the Pakistan Coats Guards Training Centre Korangi No 21/2 Karachi-31 from 03rd April to 28th May 2017.
- Recruitment Schedule for every province is mentioned in the following image.
- The natives of Pasni, Lasbella and Gwadar area can register themselves from the given Registration Centres which can be seen from the image which will begin from 21st April 2017.
- Before Written Test the candidates will have to bring the 5 sets of copies of its documents as well as original which includes CNIC, Educational and Experience certificates, Domicile, 6 passport size photographs, and extra qualification documents if had should be produced by the applicants.
- Registration and Medical fee as Rs. 200/ should be paid which in non-refundable.